Helping employers comply with immigration law
At HR Immigration we specialise in providing immigration advice and related services to employers in the UK.
Why choose us?
- We are immigration professionals with many years of operational and policy experience at Director level in the Home Office.
- Our deep insight into the UK Border Agency’s culture and processes puts us in a unique position to guide you through the maze of immigration law.
- We can save you time and stress by providing effective, practical solutions to your immigration issues, tailored to your needs.
- We’re registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), which regulates immigration advisors and provides guidance on best practice. So you can be sure we’ll always act in your best interest.
We help employers with...
- Compliance, audits, advice and training on Tier 2 sponsor duties and right to work compliance in order to reduce your organisation’s risk of losing its licence or incurring a civil penalty and to provide reassuarance that you're complying with immigration law. Includes audits of franchisor, branch and outlet compliance and support in the event of a civil penalty or prosecution through our partners Quist Solicitors.
- Sponsorship under the Points Based System, including obtaining a UKBA licence, upgrading from a B rating, action plans, suspension and revocation of licences. Procedures for the recruitment and continuing employment of non-EEA nationals, acting as a Level 1 or Level 2 user, monitoring and managing employees to ensure compliance with UKBA requirements.
- Advice covering any immigration related matter including leave to enter the UK and further leave to remain applications for business visitors and employees.
- Training and workshops on operating under the Points Based System and right to work, including how to examine passports and other immigration documents.
- Document checking, including passport, visas and references for employees.
- Support Services, including time management, document verification and cultural integration training.
We also help Education providers with....
- support with obtaining and retaining a Tier 4 licence, fulfilling sponsorship duties and compliance
- advice on recruiting international students and their continued stay under Tier 4 of the Points Based System
- working with colleges and universities to identify opportunities for improved value for money in the the provision of services to international students
- assistance for students applying for visas or further leave to remain
Click here to read more about our services for education providers.